{1 - 24} GreyGrey
{25 - 49} GreenGreen
{50 - 499} BlueBlue
{500 - 4999} OrangeOrange
{5000 - 24999} RedRed
{25000+} BlackBlack

Please confirm that you would like to report this for an admin to review.

California Licensing ?

Hi there! I am currently an RDH in Canada and I am moving to California in the future. I know it is one of the hardest states to get licensed in. I first have to take a 2 week course for nitrous oxide, gingival curettage and local anesthetic (which I am already certified in). and then I need to write the National Board and the Regional exam/clinical exam. Does anyone have any advice for me to help me prepare? I won’t be doing this til early next year, so I have a lot of time to study/prepare properly. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Confirm that you would like to Remove Email Alerts for your question. You cant undo this and you will not be able to re-subscribe.


1 Answer

Wish I could give you some help but I’m licensed in Oregon. I have some classmates that work in California and I know they had to jump through hoops to get their license there. I do know gingival curettage was something they had to get a check off on in school that the rest of us did not. Good Luck to you!

Confirm that you would like to select this answer as the "Best Answer" to your question. This will bring this answer to to top and be highlighted as "Best Answer". You can always change this if a better answer is given.

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question

Already a Member, Log In
Not a member yet? Sign Up